Nova Coffee Ltd, established in 2015, lays between the volcanic mountains of The Northern Rwanda near the beautiful Muhazi Lake . Owned by Ms. Agnes Mukamushinja, it is a coffee company engaged with 2880 local small scale farmers and goes the extra mile in CSR: it prides itself on implementing ethically and socially responsible practices across their organization. With a strong commitment toward gender equality, health and safety and education. The company builds houses for the poor, constructs roads and wells, and provides micro-credits to their farmers. Nova Coffee produces around 8 containers of fully washed natural coffee per year. They are in process of becoming Organic and Utz-certified.
We are Nova!
Red is Beautiful
always gives an example
, a sens of responsibility!
A cup of coffee is
produced from 50 coffees
Here, Agnès. I am the Managing Director of your exquisite Coffee from Rwanda. Best of all, I am a farmer.
Doing more than 90% coffee work with women!
- Permanent employees: 9
- Temporary employees: 100-120 (with focus on women)
- Women farmers (Berwa Association): 280 members
- Number of Farmers: 2 800 Small Scale Coffee,
- Model Growers: 5 (+ 1000 coffee trees)
- Associations-Cooperative frameworks: 4
- Local traders: 7 (and +/- 10 000 direct beneficiaries)
- Yearly Harvest: 6-8 Containers